Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just Believe it and it can happen.

Just Believe Bears
 



 My newest line of Plush Animals, Bears.  These little guys range from 91/2-12 inches tall. 50% of the proceed of EVERY sale of Just Believe Bears will go directly to Animals Asia.




After reading a few articles - I was enraged at the prolonged mistreatment of animals that I saw and read about on their website.  I couldn't believe at this day and age we are still finding horrific stories of prolonged torture, cruelty and harmful acts to innocent animals just to satisfy the urges of the human race.  With the knowledge that I gathered I decided - I HAVE TO ACT.  What can I do?  From this thought Just Believe Bears were born.  Hopefully I will be able to create a multitude of these wonderful and inspiring guys!



Would you like to donate directly to their cause?

DONATE HERE! 



DO YOU ALREADY SUPPORT ANIMALS ASIA?  TELL ME ABOUT IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment