Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Little Poo

My lil' not so little Kitty, Andee

I love this guy right here and I am missing him something awful.  I had to take him to the vet this morning and they decided that they should keep him overnight.  I won't get into the gory details of what is wrong with him but I will add a link for anyone that might want to know about his condition.  It is called MEGACOLON


I want to take the time to thank my boyfriend, family, friends that are close and ones from around the world and on Etsy for taking the time to think of me and my baby.  You all are just so wonderful for showing your concern in this time when I have felt very weak.  

Andee is just so sweet and I don't know what I would do if I lost him at such a young age.  So thank you, your prayers and thoughts are so appreciated.
********************************************************


Also, last but definitely not least...there is a lady named Donna who read in a BNR the story about what was going on with Andee today. Then out of the kindness of her heart purchased two of my kitties.  She attached a note to say "To help with your vet bills!"

I know that Ruby and Lottie will both have good homes!! This makes me happy :) So to help promote a kind and sweet lady, who is also a fellow artist on Etsy...here is a link to her shop, please check her out:

 *DONNA*

Some of Donna's items
featuring kitties


Thanks again Donna and Happy Sales to you!
>^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment