Saturday, March 26, 2011

Such good people are to be found on Etsy

I am taking some time today to give some BLOG LOVE to two very special ladies on ESTY

I met this first lady Tracy, during a BNR on Etsy.  She was kind enough to purchase some of my Kittie Whiskers for herself, her boys and her Mom >^.^<


Through these purchases her and I have had many convos, learned about each others lives, shared stories, and have become friends!  Tracy is a wonderful lady and mother of two great boys.  She is also a busy mom with a wonderful shop on Etsy called Denmark55033

 



 Tracy specializes in handmade bracelets and homemade soaps.  Her shop is beautiful, colorful and looks as though it would smell splendidly!! 


She is currently running a Japan Relief Fund on her Etsy Shop
 which proves she is not only a talented artist but a sweet, kind lady.  Check out her Japan Relief Fund Items here: Japan Relief





Check out her facebook here:


 Tracy was nice enough recently to have some kitty toys, made and sent to me from another super Etsian Crafty Cat Lady

These toys are wonderful!  The organic catnip spelled so nice to my kitty clan of four that they had a hard time sharing!   She was sweet enough to even include a bonus cat toy :)
The toys are made very well and beautifully colored also!

 Here is a little I learned about her on her about me on Etsy 
"I got my first cat 10 years ago. Before that, I had no idea how incredibly loving and intuitive cats could be. Making toys that cats love is my way of "giving back" all the love and support my cats have given me. I take this stuff pretty seriously. All the toys I make are my own design and are made from quality ingredients and organic catnip that is grown in my garden. I have a panel of "test cats" (made up of not just my own cats, who can be a bit jaded) to try out new designs for any potential issues before I make that design available for purchase"


Don't these two ladies just sound wonderful!  
Fellow cat lovers unite!

Please check out these two fantastic ladies and give them some love on Etsy today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment