Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Morning Tuesday

Well after having 65* days three times last week I can with all honesty say I am not pleased with what I see outside my window this morning. Ice and snow covering every inch of my pretty Vibe. How sad, how sad indeed.  But should I expect any less in the heart of Ohio, in February??  I was able to get back on a walking schedule last week and I completely enjoyed it; let's hope that the conditions through out this week improve considerably!!  

BLOG UPDATE: After spending about 6 hours yesterday working on this blog, I think I finally got how it works or at least mostly how it works :)  My desire is that when I come home from work tonight I find that I have gotten more followers!  That would be simply spectacular. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone,

Meeka

No comments:

Post a Comment